11.7.15

CAMEL BAG

BAG: Neuville

Hey guys, I didn't think I mentioned it before but it was my birthday on Wednesday and so my mom gave me this bag as a gift. I love it so so much! Well, actually there was a rose one that I loved more but it wasn't available in store so I chose this one instead. But now I think the camel one is so much better 'cause it's more casual and you can take it more often. I also received an other bag, some make up products and a bracelet from my besties so I really wanted to thank them again for all the gifts and the messages, love them so much! 
Hey guys, je pense pas vous l'avoir déjà dit mais mercredi c'était mon anniversaire! Et pour cette occasion, ma maman m'a offert ce magnifique sac. A la base, je voulais le rose mais il était plus disponible en magasin donc finalement j'ai pris le camel à la place. Mais maintenant, je me dis que j'ai bien fait de prendre celui ci parce que j'aurai plus l'occasion de le prendre que le rose. J'ai aussi reçu un autre sac, du maquillage et un bracelet de mes besties donc je voulais encore une fois les remercier pour tout, les cadeaux et les messages! Love you girls! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig