27.6.15

TRIP TO MINORCA

Heyyy guys! I'm so so excited! I'm leaving Brussels in two hours to go to Minorca! I'm going there for one week so I think I will not be able to post anything until I come back. I've seen so many pictures of Minorca and OMG it's so insanely beautiful! I hope I will shoot some looks there if I have the time. See u in one week guys! xx
Heyyy! Je suis hyper excitée! Je pars de Bruxelles dans deux heures pour m'envoler vers Minorque! J'y vais pour une semaine donc je ne pense pas que je saurai poster quoi que soit avant que je revienne. J'ai vu tellement de magnifique photos de Minorque et OMG ça a l'air juste dingue! J'espère que je saurai shooter quelques looks si j'ai le temps. A dans une semaine! xx

Don't forget to follow me on the other social media
          

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig